Short things are sweet always !

IN MY DREAMS...🌹

 


I dressed up like a red rose in Indian style. I wore a loose bun with huge big red rose and my hair looks pretty , colored with dark brown. I wore a white net saree with red borders. And the red jacket too. Oops ! and a pair of little heels (because of my height 😙)  The favourite part of the outfit was jewelry. And that was the coolest. I wore 24   red glass bangles on my right hand and a little red stone earrings. I have done makeup by my self. Because of that I look confidential. I had glitter eye shadows , red lips and pinky cheeks.

Wait... what !

" Where am I in such a gorgeous look ?"

I mumbled my self. Then I saw the worst thing ever. It was a wedding.

And the groom was my BOYFRIEND ! 🙂

 

 

 

sadivyasenapathige 

2 comments: