Short things are sweet always !

WHEN I AM THE VILLAIN ☠

 


I am the culprit for no reason in many stories.

But... by staying patience I learned that they wrote my character as their enemy. I have been their enemy because I have got something they could not to got. Its okay you are the villain because,

those scripts were not yours.

You are not the heroine or hero.

They are the producers of their own film.

So they can put you as the villain.

 

On the other hand, you have a pretty talent for do a villain character of someone's story. Besides villains are always powerful and their hidden story too.

Most of scripts are so sensitive with the story of the villain. ( for an ex :-  The sad story of JOKER)

Then if you have drew as a rude person by someone's pencil, just remind erase it by your good part called ' eraser '.

 

sadivyasenapathige

No comments:

Post a Comment